Top 10 reasons to not go 140.3
- Swimming 2.4 miles. Really? Seriously??
- Never-disappearing goggle marks
- A summer of swimming, biking and running… and not much else.
- Have you seen Wisconsin? There are HILLS there!
- Spending more money on energy bars, gels and supplements than real groceries
- Mass swim start. Need I say more?
- Having to assure my family many times over that no, I’m really not crazy (while secretly wondering if they’re right)
- What if it’s 100 degrees?
- What if it’s 30 degrees and snowing?
- Pain. Lots of it.
Top 10 reasons to go 140.3
1. “Laura Baron, YOU are an IRONMAN!”
Warning: Missing argument 1 for cwppos_show_review(), called in /home1/laura/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/flat/content-single.php on line 29 and defined in /home1/laura/public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/wp-product-review/includes/legacy.php on line 18