So, today I planned out my meals. And then followed the plan.
This new habit makes a lot of sense to me — it’s not like I didn’t know it, just wasn’t pushed into doing it — and so I’m going to do my best.
- Steel cut oats with raisins for breakfast
- Cottage cheese for my mid-morning snack
- Chicken, broccoli, onions and brown rice leftovers for lunch
- Cucumbers and a red pepper for my afternoon snack
- Dinner? Not a clue…
The dinner part is always a bit of a problem. I have a TON of the chicken dish leftover, but I won’t want it twice in one day. I could have my fish Biaggi leftovers for dinner, but I’m pretty sure that the squeazy feeling I have about reheating fish isn’t going to change before tomorrow night (there’s just something about reheated fish that seems a little wrong). So that leaves me with…
- Quinoa chips and guacamole
- Corn turkey dog
- Steal my roommate’s leftover Portillo’s chicken chopped salad
- Stop at Chipotle
- Go hungry
I probably need to be a little more creative, eh? Tomorrow is my late work day, so I won’t be home until after 6:30pm, and by that time all I want to do is sit down.
I’ll need to put my thinking cap on between now and 24 hours from now… there’s got to be something that I can whip up. Right?