Seems I’m a sucker for a good deal … or something like that. I got an offer to do another year of Lean Eating at a reduced price, and I decided, after noodling the idea around quite a bit, to take them up on the offer.
So – another year! It starts next week, and I’m looking forward to it. I’ll appreciate having a place to check in daily and be told to measure and take photos on regular intervals. Not that I couldn’t do that on my own (of course!), but I do like the whole structure of the program. I feel like knowing the program is my edge this time around; I’m sure of what I have to do to work on different things and get different results.
- I’m requesting a coach that will be more drill sergeant than cheerleader. My coach last year was an awesome lady, but this time I want someone who’s still nice, but just a little more fierce. From the outset I’m going to make sure that I’m on my coaches’ radar and that they know that I’m someone they’ll need to keep on top of to keep me accountable. I really liked my coach last year, but I need a new perspective on things.
- I’m going to take advantage of the community and support system from the beginning. Last time I started this and then dropped off pretty quickly and never felt entirely comfortable jumping back in, knowing that people already knew each other (despite being absolutely positive that everyone would have been more than welcoming). That’s one of my quirks that I’m determined to work on.
- I’m definitely training more these days and I know that’s going to help. Last time I was just starting to work out again and I know I didn’t work hard enough.
- Asking for help has always been my achilles heel and that’s another thing that I’m determined to work on. People aren’t going to know what I need if I don’t tell them (and yes, this could probably be applied to more than just this whole Lean Eating thing).
- It can’t hurt, right? It’s only money…
Starting in about a week, it’s back into the program. I really didn’t think I’d be one of those folks that goes through this particular rodeo more than once, but it was a strangely attractive option once presented. I’m quite mindful, though, of the saying “Do what you’ve always done, get what you’ve always got” and that I’ll need to makes things significantly different this time to get different results.
Hopefully I’m up to the task!
(okay, okay … really, I signed up just so that I’d have an excuse to blog for another year…)
Warning: Missing argument 1 for cwppos_show_review(), called in /home1/laura/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/flat/content-single.php on line 29 and defined in /home1/laura/public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/wp-product-review/includes/legacy.php on line 18